Friday, April 3, 2009

Google dance is over for my page

After many hours of going through wondering and jumping through GOOGLE hoops finally saw my catfishing page get indexed again. I assume the proble was caused by GOOLE dance updating their data centers . So my pagehttp://cincinnaticatfishing.com is back on the FIRST
page for the keyword catfishing. In the weeks ahead will also be up dating my other site with information on COLLECTING as a hobby or making a few extra dollars.

With Ohio River still high & muddy doubt that I will be catfishing at least for another week, more than likely after EASTER.
If anyone is collector of vintage costume jewelry I have many items for sale at reasonable prices. Send me an e-mail of what type of items you are interested in buying , I will check out what I have and get back to you. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment